Should I live in residence or off-campus housing? How do I apply for residence? Do I need a food plan?

Every university and college in Ontario has residences available to live on, or near the campus.  Some of these require that you purchase one of the meal plans.  Residence is open for the time students are attending.

Off campus housing is available through a Student Housing Office on campus.  There are also off-campus listings available online and are listed by university or college. Check out the website of your college or university.

Your local Mentor/ Facilitator can help!